Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
“The Highlands in miniature”
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is Scotland’s first National Park designated in the 2002. Covering some 720 square miles of contrasting landscapes that are rich, complex and varied. From lowland to highland there are countless lochs, rivers, woodlands and mountains to explore.
With twenty-two beautiful lochs, thousands of miles of stunning walking and cycling paths and fifty designated nature conservation sites the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park is sure to exceed your expectations.
Whether you want to go hill walking on challenging paths, have a short hike or enjoy cycling on world class gravel trails we will have the perfect route for you.
For those seeking out wildlife and nature the Trossachs is one of the best destinations in Scotland. Having a diverse range of habitats wildlife lovers will not be disappointed.
Authentic local hospitality
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park is only an hour away from Glasgow and two from Edinburgh, but with it’s outstanding scenery and enchanting wildlife you’ll feel like you’re in a completely different world.
The National Park has a fabulous range of inn’s and hotels. We have put together a select list of hospitality, accommodation, inns and hotels we recommend.
If you’re looking for adventure during your stay in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park – look no further!
A few of the many highlights
- Ride the perfect tracks and trails at “Gravelfoyle” – simply the UK’s leading gravel bike destination.
- Summit one of the 21 iconic “Munros” or perhaps a less strenuous “Corbett” at a pace that suits you.
- Paddle through the stunning Loch Lomond “Narrows” to the small islands on one of our fast & stable Single Seat Sit-On-Top Kayaks.
- Enjoy the wildlife and the incredible surroundings of the Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park.
- At the end of an adventurous enjoy a warm welcome & some great food in Scotland’s oldest licensed Inn.